10.11.10

_of Sneak Peek and Books Update

  I am a bit busy these days. Will do some posts on Death Place, An-evening-of-KLCC and A-few-hours-with-a-niece soon. Just you wait and see. ^_^


 -> This has nothing to do with the fact that I am writing a full post about a Sneak Peek now.


 -> Patience is a virtue which I was not blessed with, but which I think EVERONE should have. Erk?


  By the way, I've added MORE books into the Private Library Collection. This time around, there is the Miscellaneous Part II. I am still busy trying to find a series of book that suits me. So far, I have finished buying those Terry Pratchett ones. I really really REALLY need to find some new ones, or else I will be bored to death pretty much sooner than I expected.


 -> NB (derived from the word "nota bene"): I am NOT looking like this. At least not at all times.


  -> This is purely miscellaneous.

No comments:

Post a Comment