Have you ever feel that lonely feeling though in a crowded place?
- I have. Every day.
Have you ever seen anyone in that particular state?
- I have. Today.
People always stop to care about other things when they hold that one thing they like the most.
- I have seen people done it. I, too, had done it.
- They say it is contentment. I say it is unfair.
- And I always question "what if".
- "What if it went away?" "What if it fought back?"
- Then, you will no longer have anything with you.
That will be the time when you feel that absolute feeling of loneliness in crowded places.
- Sadness? Anger? Retaliation?
I have no idea.