13.12.10

_of In A Different Mood

  We are going to have our holiday soon. Very soon in fact, this Friday to be exact. I have a flight ticket back to hometown tomorrow, and something drives me to go back. That's the difficult thing, I know for certain that I do NOT want to go back, but that nagging feeling keeps arising. What should I do? Should I just pack my bags and leave? And in the meantime, promising my old self never to come back again? Or should I stay? And face my nightmare in a few days time? If only someone could give me an advice... I shall have to wait for Q.L. to wake up and discuss soon, after all, she will be in the same flight as mine IF I have decided to go back.

___________________

Dear God,

  Please give me strength for this time around. I really don't know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment