1.12.10

_of Food Poisoning

  I must be having the "best" of health this year, it seems like there is a floodgate of sicknesses and illnesses that I need to get before the end of December. I just only got better from a "Food Poisoning" on Monday. It was on the scale of Mega Horrible, being on verge of Giga Terrible.


 -> Did I mention that it was the day BEFORE my Land Mock Exam? Once again, I cannot emphasize more strongly how terrible TERRIBLE it was.


 -> The (err...) vomit luckily did not turn into a Monster Goo, of that I am truly grateful. But sometimes, there is only how little a girl can take on one day.

 -> And it was all because of this.


A slice of Secret Recipe's Chocolate Indulgence cake.

Which I ate the night before.

And don't even try to ask me why I ate a slice of cake in the middle of night.

Let's just not get into there.


 -> Sometimes, I just want to curl up and die. Sigh.

P.S. A news worth telling, I have passed my Negligence test the other day, but it was barely passed. Oh my, I don't even know how to pass my Final Exam next year if this continues. And I have Evidence test later in the morning. Life really sucks sometimes.

P.P.S. I was thinking about you when I was revising my Land notes last night. More often than not, I wish you would just find me and ask me how I am doing now. Like how you did last time. It was just plain sweet. But it is a wish too good to be true, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment