5.4.11

_of RM9.80 iPad

Usually, you will start with...

  "OMG!-OMG!-iPad-got-SO-CHEAP-oledi???"

Then, as you read more,

  You realize that iPad has Gone Underworld.

Courtesy of The Star.
After all that reading, to make yourself even more 欠扁 (read: idiotic/slightly more academic), you ask in the manner of one Professor quizzing his/her favourite GPA 4.0 student:

  "Has Apple gone so famous that the dead would like to have one too?"

Allow me to knock-your-breath-out-of-you-and-bash-you-around-the-head (in an un-student-ish manner) and comment:

  "Walaowei!! Dead people also used to be human beings lah, why you so fussy one de???"

Less than 5 seconds later.

You give me The Look.
  For those who don't know it, today is Qing Ming (清明), or as the local Malaysians called it, the Cheng Beng Festival (the local slang). So, don't stay outside late today, take my advice: Cancel EVERY arrangement, even if it is a dinner in Starhill JOGOYA.

For obvious reason, I choose to do this.
p.s.: I think this would make a great belated April Fool prank, if only it wasn't real.

4 comments:

  1. Harap maaf !! tumpang lalu .. hai tuan empunya blog ni , I love ur blog , so I follow u now . follow me back if sudi k .. askum .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam... Thank you for following me. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tamaki - always loved the emo corner scene :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Chii: yupe, it was always the funniest scene ever. hahahhaa...

    ReplyDelete