21.4.11

_of Curse in Bali?

 Really? 

Curses... like this?
  I was blogwalking today, looking for food reviews in some noted floggers' blogs. And somehow (rather inexplicably, really), I stumbled upon this Bali curse.

---excerpt summarized from what I've read across the Internet---

"Bali curse: Happens when couples (unwedded, mostly) take vacation (together, IT IS A MUST) in Bali (where else?) and then, some long-deceased (WAY too insensitive of me) princess curses them and they will INEXPLICABLY break up/split a few months (weeks? I don't really bother) after that."

---excerpt ended---
  
So, what do I think about it?

  Quite interesting, really. But since I am single, I don't think this is going to be tested soon.

WHYYYYYY~~~ *in the voice of Gwyneth Paltrow's version of Forget You*


  But assuming, for the sake of lengthening my scarce posting activity recently, that I do get there in the future with my-very-wonderful-boyfriend-going-to-be-husband-who-looks-EXACTLY-like-Taylor-Lautner-with-the-most-"to-die-for"-body/abs, the ONLY reason of why we will break up is because of...

Hell. For one who constantly eats, refuses exercise and loves being a couch potato(*), I am sure THIS will DEFINITELY be the death of our relationship.


Assuming, indeed, I get my claws hooks pretty hands on a Taylor-lookalike.

Now, where is my Mr. Perfect?!


P.S.: Just to wrap this up, I know at least ONE COUPLE who did not end up splitting after going to Bali. They ended getting married instead. See how NOT being superstitious can get you far?


---Side note--- 
(Read this on Teddy's World. It's funny, believe me.)

某女生作诗曰:
一日黄昏漫步,见一男生装酷,呕吐,呕吐,低头只想撞树。


男生回诗曰:
一日自习深处,见一恐龙撞树,恐怖,恐怖,可怜那棵小树。

西卒是个醉,
月垂是个睡,
酒仙李太白,
怀抱酒坛在土坡睡,
不知他是醉,
不知他是睡;
月长是个胀,
月半是个胖,
太师秦夫人,
怀抱大肚在花园逛,
不知她是胀,
不知她是胖。


(*): Me, I was talking about me. Not my-going-to-be-boyfriend. Now, who wants to date me?

No comments:

Post a Comment